By Harold Goodglass,Arthur Wingfield
- Devoted totally to naming and its disorders
- Includes up to date descriptions of advances in cognitive analysis
- Contains ways from either medical and theoretical viewpoints
- Brings jointly the pinnacle researchers from the united states, England, and Italy
Read or Download Anomia: Neuroanatomical and Cognitive Correlates (Foundations of Neuropsychology) PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
Neuropsychologists have an incredible position in potentiating the psychosocial adjustment and caliber of lifetime of sufferers via powerful analysis and rehabilitation of cognitive and psychomotor deficits brought on by acute and protracted illness. completely up-to-date and extended, this moment version of the hugely acclaimed scientific Neuropsychology includes a whole overview of the swiftly constructing literature bearing on the organization among cognition and clinical illnesses.
Neuropsychologists are more and more enthusiastic about the evaluate and administration of sports-related concussion. this is often the one ebook to supply useful guidance for comparing light head harm and making the most important return-to-play judgements for athletes in any respect degrees, from schoolchildren to school, collage, gamers.
Epilepsy in early life offers a profound problem Epilepsy is an unsettling, complicated situation. there isn't any ‘one dimension matches all’ choice. For potent remedy an entire realizing of every patient’s scenario and medical historical past is required. contemporary awesome advancements in our skill to photograph mind buildings, to outline physiological styles and in remedies has made the duty of care of the kid with epilepsy almost certainly more desirable.
How does the mind piece jointly the knowledge required to accomplish item reputation, figure-ground segmentation, item final touch in situations of partial occlusion and similar perceptual phenomena? This e-book specializes in rules of Gestalt psychology and the major matters which encompass them, delivering an updated survey of the main attention-grabbing and hugely debated issues in visible neuroscience, conception and item reputation.
- The Comprehensive Resource Model: Effective therapeutic techniques for the healing of complex trauma (Explorations in Mental Health)
- Trauma Essentials: The Go-To Guide (Go-To Guides for Mental Health)
- Explorations in Neuroscience, Psychology and Religion (Ashgate Science and Religion Series)
- A Practitioner's Guide to Prescribing Antiepileptics and Mood Stabilizers for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
Additional resources for Anomia: Neuroanatomical and Cognitive Correlates (Foundations of Neuropsychology)
Anomia: Neuroanatomical and Cognitive Correlates (Foundations of Neuropsychology) by Harold Goodglass,Arthur Wingfield